How safe is taking Folitrax, Indocap and Folic acid for PSA?

HI, My brother has been diagnosed with PsA, he has psoriasis from past 4 yrs but it showed only on the middle fingure on one hand. He was detected with chicken gunya 6 months back and ever since then he was in severe pain in all joints and swelling as well, could not walk also. Just a month back rheumatologist diagnosed him . He is on Folitrax 15mg/week, Indocap sr 75 daily once, and Folic acid.. Is this right treatment and can he take folitrax for life as said by the doctor.??? Pls do reply
Thu, 3 Oct 2019