How safe is angioplasty or bypass for LV dysfunction and pumping rate of 24%?

Hello Doctor,Its regarding my friend health problem. Recently we noticed a cardiac problem i.e., MULTIPLE BLOCKS in his heart. (through angiogram)
Till now we did not even noticed any sympom and even he is not having any health complaints like BP or Sugar.But unfortunately we noticed that by birth he is having only one KIDNEY.
The doctors told that we could not do anything as he is suffering with severe LV dysfunction and the pumping rate is only 24percent.so they cant go for either ANGIOPLASTY OF BYPASS.
They just preferred to go with MEDICAL MANAGEMENT and there is no life gaurentee.
could you please suggest us how to face this abnormal situation. Is there any possiblity for his life gaurentee?.
Thu, 1 Feb 2018