How safe is Folitrax for scalp and skin psoriasis?

I have scalp and skin Psoriasis for the past 15 years. Have been recently advised oral Folitrax 5 mg tablets. How safe are these tablets? Is there any side affects? I am also using Propysalic NF for the past 15 years on my skin and now on the scalp? The use on scalp is very irritating and gives a very drowsy feeling. Is there any alternate ointment?
Tue, 10 Dec 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

Folitrax has its own complications. If it is used not for its purpose, it is not safe.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist