How quickly would a non-diabetic person die if they injected themselves with insulin?

how quickly would a non-diabetic person die if they injected themselves with insulin? I am doing a modern version of the play Antigone for a school project and Antigone kills herself in the end of the play, the people in my group and I were trying to think of a more creative way for our modern Antigone to kill herself versus a hanging as she did in the real version. I am not suicidal for those of you who want to know why I asked this.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009