How persistent erectile dysfunction be treated?

Hi. I have been suffering from erectile dysfunction for long. Whenever I got a little erection, it caused strong feelings/sensation in lower part of my chest, (in upper part of stomach. This sensation was similar to the sensation which happens during strong depression or fear). This would soon cause de-erection.

During last December I went to a heart specialist for other reasons. He advised some hearts tests which came out normal. The Doctor suggested tablet Loprine, a type of disprine, for me. After a few weeks of taking this tablet the strong feelings which used to appear during erection healed up and erectile dysfunction problem got normalized significantly, not completely though. Now this problem has come back again. Please tell me what should I do, I am 52 years old male.
Mon, 2 Apr 2018