How much time will I take to recover from ACL injury and which is the best surgical procedure to undergo in such conditions ?

Good Morning Im 43 years old with height 5ft 6 inches and weight 99 kgs and Blood Pressure 180 Good Morning.. I m 43 years old with height 5ft 6 inches and weight 99 kgs and Blood Pressure 180/110 with olmizest 20mg (tab) in morning and evening. On Nov 18th 2010 i met with an accident to my right knee was severely injured, My MRI Scan report represents ( ACL ) some basic impressions. 1. Features of contusion/partial tear of the anterior cruciate ligament 2. Contusions of the lateral tibial condyle 3. Moderate synovial effusion Am still taking rest, will you tell me the duration to get recovered from this injury. Could you please refer me the best process (ayurvedic, allopathy, homeopathy and any surgical methods).
Fri, 13 Jan 2012