Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

How much time does Chlamydia take to infest in the body and show symptoms ?

I had been infected with chlamydia , is it 100% that my boyfriend will get infected too? And we both had sex for a year and it s only till a month ago than I had the symtomps of Chlamydia and tested positive for it. Is it possible that I had been infected by Chlamydia 1 year ago from my ex-boyfriend and only shows the symtomps a month ago?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
hi well come to hcm.
possibility can not be ruled out because it can remain asymptomatic as well.since
both of you had sex relation for pretty long time there are all the chances of he
being getting infected.Who got from whom is difficult to decide but both of you
should get tested for gonorrhea,as well syphliss as well becuse persion with chlamidia
infectio are likely to get aswell. Thanks
Answered: Sat, 20 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor