Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

How much dosage of Cetal syrup should be given to a child ?

What is the dosage in ml. for a kid of age 2 years from CETAL syrap?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  301
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
ideally 2 yr olds r not to b given medications unnecessarily so cetal syp which is prescribed for burning urination is not to b preferred for kids as their symptoms will b relieved with proper antibiotics for urine infection and lots of kindly dont self medicate.if u ve already given antibiotics n water therapy u may giv 5 ml of cetal as n when required.
Answered: Mon, 25 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
cetal syrup should not be taken without doctor advise in child
he has very sensitive gut ,so all medicine may not be given to him
dont give him
better to consult pediatrician .as it may harm it more than do well.
i hope i have answered your question
dr gaurav patel ,ahmedabad
Answered: Mon, 25 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor