How much does the female pattern baldness treatment cost and how long does the process take ?

Hi there! I am a female and my age is 20 years. I lost noticeable hair around my partition line 2-3 years back and the hairs are not growing there much. I have changed partition lines from left to right and vice-versa but my hairs grow only a little thick. And yes, the other partition line becomes broad (hairs get thinner there). Today I was just searching the net for hair loss for females and I came across a lady who had baldness just like me. Is there a treatment for such a hair loss and what would be its approx. cost and duration? I didn t had any medication till now and I fear of losing more hairs. I am very tensed!
Tue, 24 Jan 2012