Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

How much does rhinoplasty cost ? Is plastic surgery required to treat face scars ?

hello sir i am 21 year old girl during childhood my little brother scratched a nail on my face that mark is still present on my cheek .how can i remove plastic surgery needed for it.also tell me the cost of rhinoplasty
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  118
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Preet, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
If you really want to get the scratch Mark removed, may be you should get yourself examined by a Plastic Surgeon and discuss the treatment plan. First consult a Dermatologist, may be he can give it a try with Medications.
The cost of Rhinoplasty depends upon the type as there are different types of Rhinoplasties done like, Reduction Rhinoplasty, Augmentation Rhinoplasty, Closed Rhinoplasty, Open Rhinoplasty. Finally, the cost of surgery varies with the type of facility and the city you choose to get the procedure done. Also, different surgeons charge differently depending on their experience and expertise
Answered: Sat, 23 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor