How many times is your pulse supposed to beat in a minute?

how many times is your pulse supposed to beat in a minute....? just wondering...=D
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
It very much depends on lifestyle e.g. resting pulse in athletes can be as low as 45 BPM and in normal for them. But in normal person/s, less than 60 BPM is dangerous and anything above 90 can be pathological. Conclusion: Your heart rate under normal circumstaces must be Between 60 and 80/90 BPM. During menstrual cycle it can increase to !00 beats/minute. So a strict parameter cannot be drawn. I have given you the answer in nut shell.