How many times can one have heart break?

how come it never gets easier??? u would think that it would be easier cause you been thru this before...
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
it never stops breaking...sooo sad

My 5mo old has a heart murmur. I did and so did my father as well. EKG came back normal. Chest X-Rays had one inconclusive and one heart could possibly be enlarged We live overseas. They have given us the option to take him to a larger hospital for an echo but they will sedate him. His pedi says his murmur sounded better this last time and we can wait for his 6mo and see how that goes if we so choose. He is thriving, no blueing, and very happy and active. Any advice?

I am experiencing an accelerated heart beat a odd times. I was just sitting down watching television and it started. My heart feels as if it is about to jump out of my chest. This is not the first time. It has been happening since I got sick over the christmas break.

Is it a sign of a pending heart attack or just a message from the body telling you to exercise more, quit smoking, and watch the caffeine intake? I ask this because my best friend gets flutters and irregular heartbeats from time to time and she s too paranoid to go to a doctor. Thanks!