How many time a heart attack person can do intercourse?

a heart attack person how many time do intercourse in a week?It can be? a heart attack person how many time do intercourse in a week?It can be?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
i have heard of people dying on the job

My dad suffered myocardial infract and was discharged 2 weeks ago, he is not diabetic or hypertinesive, he is retiered and usualy used to do morning and evening walk and other small household work. now as his heart is weak he cant do much work, but he cant be confined to bed all the time, how to take care of these persons ?

How can you tell if a person is having one?

Is this true; Hi All, read this:- 1 Let’s say it’s 7.25pm and you’re going home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job. 2 You’re really tired, upset and frustrated. 3 Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up in to your jaw. You are only about five km from the hospital nearest your home. 4 Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it that far. 5 You have been trained in CPR, but the guy that taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself. 6 HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE? Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness. 7 However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest. A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again. 8 Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital. 9 Tell as many other people as possible about this. It could save their lives!! 10 A cardiologist says If everyone who gets this mail kindly sends it to 10 people, you can bet that we’ll save at least one life. 11 Rather than sending jokes, please..contribute by forwarding this mail which can save a person’s life…. 12 If this message comes around you ……more than once…..please don’t get irritated……U need to be happy that you are being reminded of how to tackle….Heart attacks….AGAIN… From: DR.N Sivakadakshm,                          (Senior Cardiologist)

Recent questions on  Heart attack

I am a 40-year-old, 159 pound, white female. I only smoked when I was a teenager occasionally and as a an adult, I would only smoke when I drank (which now I do not smoke at all). I drink occasionally on the weekends but not much. My father had a history of heart disease, emphysema and diabetes. He had his first heart attack in his mid-30s and had a triple bypass in 1983. At age 72, he passed away due to a massive heart attack he suffered as a result of the stress of having surgery to remove colon cancer. Over the past year or so I have been experiencing chest pains almost every day either at rest or after some activity. Sometimes when I am leaning over, I can get the pain in the center of my chest which can feel almost like muscle pain. Sometimes I experience the chest pains with a feeling of shortness of breath yet when I take a deep inhalation, it seems as though my breathing can be restored to normal. Sometimes with the chest pains I also experience some upper back pain across my shoulders. My neck, jaw and arms never really hurt or go numb. Oftentimes, I can feel my heart racing or feeling as though it is going to pound out of my chest. I have had numerous EKGs done all of which have come back normal. I went to the ER in February of 2009 and was admitted due to chest pains. Upon arrival at the ER, I had bloodwork done including my cardiac enzymes tested (which were all normal), an EKG done which was normal, BP (usually maintains at 112/80), pulse and heart rate were all normal. They kept me overnight so I could have a stress done. I completed that the next morning. The stress test I had was where they took pictures of my blood flow while at rest, then they shot me with some dye, then I ran on the treadmill and then more pictures were taken after that. The results were that I had a heart of a 28 year old, and I was in the top 90% of women my age. Then that afternoon, I had an endoscopy done to rule/out any gastro problems. That, too, was normal. I was seen by a cardiologist while an inpatient and he told me that everything was normal and it is very unusual of a woman my age, even with a family history, to have heart problems. It definitely was not a heart attack nor did he feel it was heart-related. Then I had an abdominal ultrasound completed outpatient which was normal as well as which was normal. I also wore a heart monitor for 30 days which allowed me to record all of my episodes. Upon review of that monitor, they told me I had sinus arrhythmia and tachycardia but there was nothing for me to do about it because it was nothing to worry about. My cholesterol is 195 and I can t remember my exact LDL or HDL but I believe the good cholesterol level was 5 points lower than it should be and the bad was good. My triglycerides were over 300 but at my last blood check they came down to a bit below 200. I am still working on lowering those. I know I do not always eat right nor do I exercise very often. I have cut back on fatty, greasy foods and am losing weight little by little. I continue to have these pains either at rest or after exerting myself. Sometimes I take Prilosec and the pain goes away. I mentally make the pain and heart pounding worse because I start to think there is something wrong with me that my PCP and the tests missed. (My PCP is my cousin who is very familiar with my family history and I truly believe he is doing everything possible to find an answer. Yet he keeps telling me that he is 99.9% sure it is NOT my heart. The only other thing he could do is a catheterization. He doesn t want to do it because there is a 1% risk that something could actually go wrong and cause me a real problem. He did say if I had the catheterization, it would completely give me a 100% answer. I actually gave myself such bad anxiety this past weekend that I actually started believing that I am dying or will die soon. These episodes and symptoms are driving me crazy! I want to hope that it is all just stress or something else. I ve been crazily reading things where they say sometimes people can sense doom or feel anxiety right before something bad like a heart attack or death happens. Please! Any help or answer you could give me to lead me in the right direction to solving my problem would be GREATLY appreciated. Janel M.

I recently had an ECG after an abnormal EKG. The ECG showed vent. rate 108bpm Sinus tachycardia, PR interval 158 ms, possible left atrial enlargement, QRS duration 88 ms , nonspecific ST abnormality, QT/QTc 368/493 ms, abnormal ECG, P-R-T axes 70 48 58 and prolonged QT. The cardiologist didn t seem very concerned and felt the abnormality was because of the medication I was taking - remeron for sleeping; I suffer from chronic insomnia. I have been on this medication for over two years and have never had any side effects or problems with it. In the past three-four months, however, I have been experiencing chest pains, some severe which is why I went to my physician to get the first EKG which showed a fast heart beat and was referred to the cardiologist for an ECG, EKG and a stress test. I was only on the treadmill for maybe 4 1/3 minutes before I experienced SOB and chest pains. They repeated the ECG and I was told it was abnormal and to discuss my medications with my psychiatrist and that I had nothing to worry about. When I see abnormal ECG, EKG and am taking nitro tablets with a family history of heart disease (father COPD, CHF and angioplasty; grandfather died of a heart attack), I have a tendency not to believe the doctor. I have not even been contacted by my physician for a follow-up visit. Should I be concerned. Cancer also runs in my family; my father died of colon, liver CA and I am breast cancer survivor. I d appreciate your comments. Should I seek another opinion? Thanks, Mary Kopco YYYY@YYYY I am a 61 y.o. white female, 137 lbs w/ hx of cancer (bilateral mastectomy and hysterectomy for CA of uterus), osteoporosis and osteoarthritis, high cholesterol (328), allergic to any statin drugs, being treated with Zetia 10 mg 1 x/day. Presently taking nitro tabs for chest pain, oxybutityn for overactive bladder, clonazepam 1mg 3x/day for anxiety and depression. I look forward to your response. Thank you.

I am 56 years old and had been relatively healthy throughout my life. 2 years ago I had a heart attack. I was given 3 drug eluting stents in the left side. I no longer smoke. I take the followings meds. apo-metoprolol 50mg per day, plavix 75mg per day, lipitor 60mg per day, novo-lisinopril 10mg per day, low dose aspirin 1 per day. i wear nitro-dur patches 0,4 & 0,2 but not every day. My issues are : I constantly feel & look bloated. My weight has gone from 155 to 185 but my eating habits haven t been altered drastically. I get hungry then after i eat my stomach gets very upset. My bowel movements are irregular & usually runny. I tire very easily & generally feel lethargic. I often get chest pains and/or heart burn. Because of the aforementioned my mental state isn t the best either. I was an upbeat, active person & now I just try to get the day in. I ve asked my doctor many times if my meds are the issue & he says I must take them to continue living. A couple of times I didn t take all these pills for a few days & noticed a remarkable improvement. I don t really want to die prematurely but I am sick & tired of being sick & tired. Any assistance provided would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Mom is 90 years old, hospitalized for heart attack May 26. She is now taking digoxin .125 mg, enalapril 5 mg, furosemide 20 mg, metoprolol 12.5 mg, potassium 20 meq, synthroid 88 mcg. Her blood pressure and heart rate is so low that her home machine won't register it. Took bp at grocery store: Wednesday 91/33, heart rate 71; Thursday 69/34, heart rate 0. Checked heart rate at home on finger device: 70-74. She also has arrhythmia (ongoing before heart attack). She feels terrible, very low energy, no appetite, diarrhea. Research on meds indicate conflicts e.g. furosemide and digoxin; enalapril and furosemide. What is your opinion of this med cocktail?

A cat scan for the lungs revealed atherosclerosis of the great vessels , aorta and coronary arteries. Aorta and pulmonary arteries are normal in caliber. Heart and and pericardium are within normal limits. There are no significant mediastinal or...

My father is 91 and his systolic is 228. Don't know the other number. Should I worry?

Hello Doctor, I have had some wisdom tooth pain and went to doctor, he advised me to use hydrogen preoxide one week and lets try the infection go. He took xray of wisdom tooth and said all other looks good. He further said as I have never been to...