How many hours that the Nordette will digest in our system ?

hello Doctors, I drunk Nordette as emergency contraceptive, because no other morning after pills are available in Philippines... the problem is that I vomited the 4pcs of Nordette (as emergency contraceptive) within an hour, example i drunk it at 9:00am then i Vomited it at 10:00am, should i drink it another? or it is already digested in my system and wait for the effect of the Nordette. may second question is that how many hours that the Nordette will digest in our system ? thanks
Sat, 21 May 2011