How many days does a bruise around a shingles shot on the arm last?

On Wednesday, I got the new shingle shot and a pnenomia shot.. u I can hardley move my arm, and this morning when I got up, I felt so horrible that I collapsed on my bed. Don t know which one did this, my injection site has a big round circle,and I do not trust myself to drive. How many days will this last? Thank you
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

Bruises can after any intramuscular injection. It will resolve in two or three days even without treatment. You can take analgesics/anti inflammatory drugs like Acetaminophen-Seratiopeptidase combination for symptomatic relief. Apply ice packs for faster recovery. Nothing much to worry as you will be fine in couple of days.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.