How long will it take Eltroxin and cabgolin to increase the sperm motility?

hi

This is Pallavi ,. I am 26 yrs married girl. with 5.7 height and my weight is approx 65.

i got married in 2009. Now we both are planning to have kid ASAP. We consulted a gynecologist , also gone through my Tyroied checkup and my husband's semens analysis.

My report says my free T3,serum by CMIA is 3.06 and TSH(ultrasensitive)serum by CMIA is 7.03

and prolactin total is 26.

And my husband's Grade 1 (Immotility is 95%

grade 2 (non progressive motility ) is 05%

grade 3(slow progressive motillity) is 00 %

grade 4 rapid progressive motillity is 00% and sperms count is 37 millions /ml .

he took this test on 5th may.

So our doc suggest me to take T.Eltroxin ,T . cabgolin and Letroz

and for my husband Maxiza,Hey Forte .

So my querry is how many days require to balance my hormone and to get increase his spearms motillity.

How much time require to concieve ( to have baby).

Also is there any side effect of the medicine which i mentioned above ?

Is it the case of infertility?

Please reply me soon , waiting for your precious reply .

Thanks

Pallavi

Fri, 22 Mar 2019