Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

How long will I have hormonal imbalances ?

I am 30 year old female with mensturation problems since puberty, married and i have a 4 year old son, i have been bleeding heavily from2 weeks, got my sonography done, reports were clear - uterus , fallopian tube & ovaries are fine, and currentlly bleeding is reduced iam on DAFLON & PROGLUTON. my reports are all fine all the related test are fine except for some imbalances in the hormones. same symptoms i had in 2009, i was put on various drugs to bring my cycles regular. how long will this continue.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  163
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good day
Usually for common hormone imbalance the Gynaecologist could put you on combined pills which is more effective, taken for 21 days. Kindly speak to your Gynaecologist about this.
Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello Munira;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Irregular periods ;hormonal imbalance;heavy bleeding are part of female life and especially hormonal imbalance is difficult to treat because even if treated it can recurr again any number of times in your life.There is just one solution and that is to get treated again.Since all reports;sonography is normal please do n0t worry or get disheartened and get treated by a Gynaecologist.
Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor