How long should a 15 year old male penis be?

How big should a 15 year olds penis be?
Sun, 12 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
I'm also 15 I'm not 100% on the average size so I googled it but I do know that my own penis is 6inches to 7.5inches it changes between them but last time I measured was about a month and a half ago an when my girlfriend was performing oral sex she couldn't fit it all in her mouth anymore.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
im 14 with a 7 inch
ZaRaab's  Response
12 inches.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
usually about 5-7 inches long.......not 12. :P
Kwatchorn1's  Response
For you like 10 inch is but it's probably like 4 so how u doin. Micro penis
hubel eberhard's  Response
THERE IS NO CORRECT LENGTH...it depends on your genes on how long it will be when it is completely finished developing.
My Penis full length grew 2 inches between the time i was 15 and 18 and it totally depends on things out of your control. Don't worry about it!
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
7" to 9" and 6" round and low hanging shaved balls, try a cock ring.
sara's  Response
5 inches is the correct oe for ur age.
dont get scared. just leave that matter.
enjoy what god has given....
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
It really doesn't matter at all for now. But you should know the average which is about 5 inches. The thing is that some (a lot) of males gets to puberty but don't see any changes. This is because it will develop later (even later than 18 years of age) because it changes from one person to another. So don't worry if it hasn't grown yet but if it hasn't for another year or something, I would visit the doctor (even now will be fine).
Nathaniel Effler's  Response
This is hilarious.But i think the average penis size is like 5 or 6 inches