How long should I wait to resume intercourse after biopsy and pelvic ultrasound ?

PELVIC ULTRASOUND: I had a biopsy last Thursday how long do you have to edit before you resume intercourse? What does of this means? HISTORY48 years female : Postmenopausal bleeding Comparison: 4-28-14 pelvic ultrasound Transabdominal sonographic evaluation of the pelvis reveals a retroflexed uterus measuring 11.0 x 5.2 x 4.6 cm. Transvaginal sonographic evaluation of the pelvis reveals several nabothian cysts in the cervix. The endometrial stripe is heterogeneous and exhibits a maximum thickness of 11 mm which is abnormally thickened for a postmenopausal female not on hormone replacement therapy. The uterine myometrium is diffusely heterogeneous, raising the possibility of adenomyosis. Multiple subcentimeter cystic spaces are noted in the endometrium. Neoplasia cannot be excluded. A small amount of free fluid is visible in the pelvis. A posterior, intramural fibroid measures 0.8 x 0.8 x 0.7 cm. The right ovary measures 3.0 x 3.0 x 1.4 cm. A hypoechoic lesion in the right adnexa, measuring 2.2 x 2.0 x 1.0 cm is most suggestive of a paraovarian cyst. The left ovary measures 4.4 x 2.1 x 1.9 cm and contains a 0.8 x 0.7 x 0.7 hypoechoic lesion with an echogenic rim; this lesion is not significantly changed from the prior exam. IMPRESSION: 1. Thickened endometrial stripe containing numerous subcentimeter cystic spaces; neoplasia cannot be excluded. Further evaluation with endometrial biopsy or sonohysterography should be considered. 2. Hypoechoic lesion previously noted in the right ovary is not evident on the current exam. 2. Subcentimeter, hypoechoic lesion in the left ovary which exhibits an echogenic rim is not significantly changed from 4-28-14. A similar lesion was noted on a 10-30-13 pelvic ultrasound,
Tue, 18 Dec 2018