How long it will take to recover from typhoid ?

hi , i m of 16 yrs n i my typhoid gets relapse on 23 june , my fever reaches 105. now i m feling well but sometimes i have a little headache and heating from my body i want to these also are the symptoms of typhoid fever and for how long it will continue..
Sat, 5 Nov 2011
's  Response
hello,
typhoid fever always leaves its relapsing effect.I it is advised that you should take homeopathic remedies which are quite safe and have great curing effect.
typhoidinum 200 weekly -----4 doses only
acounite30+ferrum phos30+arsenicum30+gelsemem30+eupatorium perf30
mix all and take one dose of 15 drops in little water thrice a day for 10 days.you will feel great comfort and curing relief.
dr.mohsin madni
madni66@saudia.com
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello randeep;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Typhoid is a fever which has a insiduous onset and the temperature range is mostly around 101-103 .If your temperature is going till 105 please even get investigated to rule out malaria by getting done Rapid Malaria antigen test and even to rule out other fevers like viral and dengue which now a days are commonly seen as mixed infections.Also if everything is ruled out and you have just typhoid then you need to take antibiotics orally for 14-21 days to prevent relapse and if you are not having response to oral medicines and antibiotics then you need to get admitted and get treated with IV antibiotics.Please consult and discuss with your doctor.
Thanks