How long it will take to cure if someone had a massive heart attack?

Would a hospital discharge you 24hrs after having a massive heart attack?
I have a 'friend' who constantly lies....he was taken into hospital with chest pains....and let out 24hrs later....he says he had a massive heart attack....i said surely you'd be kept in longer if that was the case, he says everything goes back to normal after something like that.....the pink dischage sheet also said 'Diagnosis/treatment.....indigestion(?)' written exactly like this....is my friend definately making this up....i only ask cause he's got children who he's repeated all this to that are really upset thinking their dads gona die.....thanks.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009