How long is it normal for a period to be late?

I had Sex on 18march and then I took a an ipill on 19th I was down on 25th of March and then again may be the intercoucse happened I check on 28th April and the pregnancy kit was showing that result negative and I did Sex again on 1st may and took an ipill I m not getting my periods yet.
Wed, 26 Sep 2018

If you took an emergency pill then it is almost sure you are not pregnant. The delay may be caused by taking too much of it. You can use an every day contraception method for the other months.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka,