How long does thc stays in your system if you are skinny ?

how long does thc stays in your system if you are skinny ?
Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Drug/Medication ,  
Treatment/Therapy
's  Response
How long does thc stays in your system if u skinny and a diabetic
darone's  Response
how long does thc stays in your system if u are skinny and diabetic
General & Family Physician Dr. Tina Jacob Das's  Response
Hello
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.THC is dronabinol, a very potent antiemetic used in anorexia due to weight los in immunocompromised patients or in nausea and vomiting associated with cancer chemotherapy in patients in whom conventional antiemetic has failed.Its onset of action is approximately 0.5 to 1 hours and peak effect at 2 to 4 hours after oral intake. Duration of action for psychoactive effects is 4 to 6 hours, but the appetite stimulant effect of dronabinol may continue for 24 hours or longer after administration.It also has some reversible effects on appetite, mood, cognition, memory, and perception which are seen to be dose-related, increasing in frequency with higher dosages, and subject to great interpatient variability.Hope i have answered your query. Take care