How long does stiff shoulders with rapid heart rate prevail post cortisone injection?

I had a cortisone injection in my shoulder yesterday lunch time. later in the night the shoulder got stiff and painful and it hurts a lot today. now my heart rate is up to 95 (normally about 72)....how long do these side effects last? should i be going to ER?
Mon, 25 Nov 2019
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response

See as after taking cortisol injection in shoulder joint pain and stiffness should subside, and there is no relationship between heart rate and cortisol injection, that may be due stress and fear due to that.

For shoulder joint stiffness injection of cortisol will not work permanently, you need to go for Physiotherapist treatment for the best treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Hemang S Jani, Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist