Owl Image

How long does it take to get back to normal after heart bypass surgery ?

How Long Does It Take To Get Bak To Work, And To Normal, After Heart Bypass Surgery ? What are the various stages ? When can steps be climbed ? When can driving resume? When can work usually be resumed? When do you start feeling reasonably normal again? Any comments would be appreciated. Meant back to work. I am a Male in my fifties. I work as a representative, driving around and calling on clients, and I do not smoke or drink. Used to smoke, but not for last 5 years.
Mon, 17 Oct 2011