How long does it take for Adderall to work and what should be the dosage?

I was taken off adrenaline and began adderall l 30,mg today. I took 1/2 of the 30,mg this morning and felt nothing. Took other half this afternoon and still feel nothing. Why is that? Last dose was taken 3 hours ago.Never mind. I didn t know there was a fee. Thanks anyway.
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Adderall starts to work approximately 30 minutes to one hour.
The effects of Adderall begin to wear away after four hours.
Adderall last approximately 12 hours.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.