How long does gonorrhoea take to cure?

Hi I've been taking this pill to help with the clap ( gonnoriea) it's called ceftas 100 mg. Been using this about a week I feel better but I still think I have it, a little discharge will still come out. How much longer should I keep taking this or should I go a different route?
Sat, 5 Jul 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I would like to say that you have not mentioned your age and gender because the course of disease is different both in male and female, with the newer drug the response is very good but it should be confirmed "Gonorrhea" laboratory and clinical evidence is must, take care and have a nice day.