How long does breathing difficulty caused by Benicar overdose take to subside?

I was taking 40 mg of Benicar and by mistake took two pills instead of one. I noticed heavy breathing and fatigue, heart pounding and I couldn t walk twenty feet without resting. I have now gone back to one pill. How long before I feel my ole self? Thanx.YYYY@YYYY
Thu, 21 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Benicar(olmesartan )overdose causes hypotension, tachycardia. Its effect does not last for more than 24 hours. Symptomps will subside thereafter.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.