How long does an infection at the episiotomy site take to heal?

Hi I got episiotomy on 27 march and after one week i got severe pain near my stitches i showed it my doctor many times but she said nothing serious, i have keloid tendency in my body which i already informed in my pregnancy time. Now after one month i got infection in the starting of episiotomy and pus discharge then we had pus culture and as per the report doctor prescribed Magnex 1g twice a day. I have completed the course this sunday 20 may 2018.Please let me know till when my infection will improve and i am very scared if this will work or not? Please help
Fri, 9 Nov 2018

Generally, it will heal by one week.

Consult a gynecologist and get evaluated.

If there are signs of infection, you can apply a topical antibiotic like Mupirocin after cleaning with soap and water.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,