How long does Oxycodone-Acetaminophen remain potent?

I have leftover oxycodone-acetaminophen 5-325 from bilateral knee replacement surgery in 2013... I heal quickly and do not like to take too many of these meds; I keep the leftovers because of my severe RA. There are days when I am in a lot of pain and will take half a pill; it seems to help greatly. What is the shelf life of the medication?
Wed, 2 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The Oxycodone- Acetaminophen combination drug has a shelf life of about a year. However, check the expiry date on the bottle and discard the tablets if post-expiry.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal