How long do the side effects of radiotherapy last?

Had radiotherapy four weeks ago for dcis cancer was feeling out of breath for couple days went to d doc he said had inflammation and wheeze on my lungs gave me steroids antibiotics now 3 days on my cough bad and having pins needles coming up through my back arms while coughing ill be seen my oncology Monday shall let them know. In mean time should I be worried thanks
Thu, 21 Jun 2018
Oncologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I would advise you to do CT scan of chest. You may need to do sputum culture test for your wheeze in lungs. Have to complete 7 days of antibiotic.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.