How long do the side effects of Noctiva last?

I just used my first dose of noctiva I an having some really awful efects it burns it is blocking my sinuses my head is on fire i cant see because my eyes are wartering bad i am sneezing like mad . please tell me what to do? this my first experiance i do not want to use it again . how long will these side effects last ? its been forty-five minutes what do i do?
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Noctiva is brand name of desmopressin. Facial flushing and burning sensation is reported with desmopressin. It has to be stopped in that case as it may increase the symptoms. Symptoms will subside once the drug is stopped. It will last only couple of hour. You will be in good shape after two hours.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Shinas Hussain