How long do sutures take to dissolve?

My daughter is 2 and a half years old last Wednesday night she cut her lip from flipping over her rocking horse got 3 stitches near the corner or her bottom lip. We was told they are dissolveable but it has been 9 days not and they are still there. She keeps pulling at them now when will they dissolve or do I need to get the pediatrician take them out?
Thu, 1 Mar 2018
Hello

Thank you for trusting HCM

I think she sutured with catgut. Dear obsorption may vary. It will take 60-90days to complete obsorption.

So consult your pediatrician so that he will cut the ends so she won't may pluck it out.

I think I answered to your question if you have more questions feel free to ask.