Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

How long can i take siphene to conceive ?

I have been trying to conceive for last 4 years. I had Laproscopy and hysteroscopy [for removal of polyp] last month. All the tests have come out to be normal. My gynaec had advised me to take Siphene 100 from Day 3 to Day 7 of my periods. After taking one tablet of siphene only on Day 3 I started with heavy bleeding . Should I continue Siphene 100 for next 4 days or stop? Also, she had advised me to take Primolut N in next cycle if Siphene causes heavy bleeding? Please advise the right course of action.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  2222
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

The Tab.Clomiphene citrate is an drug it induces ovulation..,
the bleeding you got is normal periods , during this period it required to stop the drug.., restart the therapy after the periods have stopped..
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor