How long can Krimson 35 be continued as a contraceptive?

Hello doctor My age is 28 years and my husband is also of the same age. I have been taking Krimson 35 as a birth control pill from past 1 year and 3 months(after consulting a gynac). I started taking this pill from 10 days before my marriage. Can I continue to take the same pill for 1 more year or I should go for some other birth control options as we r not planning to have a baby for 1 more year. Does long usage of this pill would cause any problem of infertility in future What are the other birth control options which can be opted. My periods are regular and I don t have any menstrual problems. Please advice
Wed, 24 Apr 2019

I think you can still continue to have estroprogestative contraception pills.
They don't affect fertility in long terms.
You can be fertile again as soon as you stop it.
So the fertility is back as you stop estroprogestative contraception pills.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka, General & Family Physician