How long after intercourse you can know you are pregnant ?

hello doctor i want to know in which month we come to know that we are pragnent after sex
Sat, 21 May 2011
Hi Welcome to Health Care Magic......
You can confirm your pregnancy by as early as 15 days. If you have missed your period then with a week of your missed date you can confirm your pregnancy.
There are two commonly done tests 1) a qualitative test - using a pregnancy kit available at medical outlets , just add a drop to two of your urine on to the designated spot on the slide and you can read the results yourself. 2) A quantitative test which is more realiable is done at hospital for beta -hCG. A transvigal Ultrasonography also establishes the diagnosis..
Hope your question was answered..