Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

How long after a kidney stone ureteroscopy can you have sex ?

How long after a Kidney Stone ureteroscopy can you have sex or masturbate? Its been a few days & I feel alot better, a bit of blood in the urine and minor pain every now and then but I have the urges again. I dont have a stent in place. I just wonder because I assume it has nothing to to with the kidneys or bladder but more prostate. Since im able to urinate without pain i assume its healed up?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  2574
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
You can have sex or masturbate as and when you like. It will have no adverse effect on you, as you have already had the stone removed.
The effect of cystoscopy must have already worn off.
There is a possibility that stones may recur, so drink plenty of water.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor