How long after Nexplanon removal does period come?

Had implanon for 3 years. Removed on date, nexplanon implanted. Removed after 2 years on 4/9/18. Trying to convince. Wondering when I ll expect a period and I ve been having period like cramps for the past 5 days every few hours for a time of maybe 5 mins.
Tue, 25 Sep 2018

Slight irregularities can happen after Nexplanon removal. Nothing much to worry and you can expect the periods in a couple of days.

If still delayed, you can consult a gynecologist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,