How long a person can live after a heart attack ?

I had a heart attack 2 weeks ago..i m 44 and weigh 150 and i m 5 08..how long can i live after that.
Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Medical Procedures ,   ,   ,  
Medical Topics ,  
Hi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
In modern day medicine the treatment for heart attack is available in form of medicines;stents are put during Angioplasty;and even open heart surgery CABG or bypass is possible with very little percentage of complication so the life expectancy of a person is dramatically increased.If you take medicine regularly & maintain proper control over diet & avoid smoking /drinking i guess you can live as long as any person without a heart disease.
So eat & maintain healthy habits.
Thanks