Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

How long Juvenile rheaumatoid arthritis takes to cure ?

my sister, 17 yr old, taking treatment of JRA from central research institute of unani medicine, Lucknow. she is unable to walk & sit properly. will it can be cured by unani medicine ? how long it ll takes to cure ? what should we do ?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  309
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
welcome to hcm,
your sister can be cured by unani medicines,subject to make her proper diet style such as use of almond oil+olive oil+hot sweetend milk at bed time daily to lbricate the may consult again with your sister's attending unani physcian,whose unsder treatment presently.
dr.mohsin madni
Answered: Thu, 3 Nov 2011
  Anonymous's Response
dont know aabout unani but myslef also having the same problem n taking allopathic medicine
n they r working fine on me...
i can do almost everything like u normal guys
i m 19 n hv it for 11 years ie from childhood
if u wanna try allopathy, plz visit a rheumatologist
all the best .....may she get fine soon
Answered: Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Herbal medicines offer good relief in such cases but it depends upon proper diagnosis and selection of drug, as we have to access the state of vat pit and kaph before selecting specific drugs. In such case immuno boosters along with anti arthritic drugs as suranjan etc. are generally prescribed. In all such cases it is advisable to add maha rasnadi kara.
Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul
Answered: Sat, 29 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor