Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

173 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How is micropenis condition treated ?

sex is legal. & It's important for each and every men & women ... so Plz women cooperat with men hi I am Rohit My Age- 23 My Penis size it so small How to improve it ?
Fri, 27 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Rohit,thanks for query.As far as second part of your question about size of your penis,the sensitive part of female vagina is just first 2 inches.Means in erect position any size more then 2 inch is sufficient so satisfy your partner.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hello sir please talk me, my penis is small and my penis abandon the semen please slove this problem

doctor1 MD

hello, i m 25, 5 7 , 75 kg, i m having micropenis which is 2 inches only when completely erect. what to do for increasing size?

doctor1 MD

Hi there Please advise my son is turning 12 in less than a months time and the endocinologist has seen him last year. He is due to start hormone med in 2012 only & he was diagnosed with a condition called Micropenis. Is there anything further we can do to help him.