Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

How is irritated rectum and semi-solid stools treated ?

Hi. I am experiencing occasional lower abdominal pain , bloated stomach, nausea , light headed ness. I also have irritated rectum . Some small 1 or 2 lumps protruding out of it. Sometimes few drops of blood come along with the stool. Sometimes I pass the stool (semi-solid type) more than twice a day. Please help me identify the problem.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  285
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
u seem to be having either hemorrhoids...which can be controlled by taking high fibrous diet, SITZ bath, Anovate cream on the rectal lumps....
or u might be having irritable bowel syndrome...for which u can take some antacids and a course of ciplox-tz antibiotic for 5 days...
get ur stool sample checked for any ova/cysts/pus cells to rule out any bacterial/parasitic infestation..
hope u get well soon
Answered: Sun, 22 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor