How is ganglion cyst treated?

Hi I am Vinay verma, Having ganrion cyst on my wrist , Doctor has suggested us to do Phripheral Angiography testt and found nothing related to AV malformation , now they are asking to do MRI test , but before that i wanted to show it to hand specilist . pls advice
Fri, 29 Mar 2019
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response

As the doctor has asked for an MRI it is right to undergo the same to know the cyst location and other anatomical structures.

If the cyst is compressing any close by structure may the excision can be looked out for by the doctor.

So go and take the MRI without any worry. In fact, MRI is the only diagnostic procedure which can help see the internal structures of the muscles joints and ligaments.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Jay Indravadan Patel, Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist