Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

How is adenomyosis treated ? Can women with adenomyosis conceive ?

I have adenomyosis and I am turning 40, I haven t had children yet but my new partner and I do want to start trying, how do I cure the problem and get pregnant at the same time? I am 5 ft 1 and weigh 73kg. I have never had gynological problems until this year.
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  321
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
hi welcome to healthcaremagic
get a ultrasonogram done to have a clear picture of it..sometimes it does cause pain during intercourse and also bleeding..get examined and take some medications..if its small and there are no symptoms then treatment is not required..
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor