How is Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi, is it expensive ?

I want to know how is Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in delhi (any experiences)? I terms of cost, services etc etc. I want to visit there for treatment of Hyperactivity to meet an Orthopedician. Replies will be highly appreciated.
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is a 650-bed multi-speciality state-of-the-art hospital in Delhi. It provides comprehensive health care services, and has acquired the status of a premier medical institution. It is the only hospital in the private sector that has maintained nearly 100% bed occupancy due to its reputation of providing the highest level of medical services to patients from Delhi and neighbouring states. Specialty :- Cardiology Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery General Medicine Minimal Access Surgery Neurology Orthopaedics Paediatrics Plastic Surgery Tobacco cessation Some of the leading doctors their include Dr. Sama (Chairman of the Hospital) one of the best doctor in the country. Cost wise it is cheaper than some the so called 5star hospitals and otherwise its worth spending money on treatment their.(speaking 4m the experience). All the best ! hope u wil have a good experience !!