How harmful is it to inhale spray paint?

I was using a paint sprayer this evening for about two hours and was only wearing a medical face mask. When I took the mask off I realized there was paint in my nose and saw it in the back of my throat as well. I rinsed our my nose and throat but not sure if I need to go to a doctor. How harmful is this?
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

No I don't think this is a serious or harmful situation. Try to use the mask in continuity and nothing with happen to you.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.