Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

How far can we go before he ejaculates ?

Hi I am a teenager and have been dating my boyfriend for more than a year. We are strong Christians and do not believe in sex before marriage. We both want nothing to do with sex at this age and have too much going on to ruin our future. However, we have been, I guess, fooling around a bit as far as making out, etc. I wanted to consult on how far can we go before he ejaculates and I am in harm of becoming pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  463
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

If your serious of having sexual intercourse. Then you can use contraceptive methods to prevent pregnancy and any STD s

It is tough for man to enter into women and then come out before he cums

You can use condoms. which are simple and safe

Or you can wait for your marriage and then go forward

Answered: Mon, 26 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Try other ways of enjoyment, there isn't just sex maybe try some foreplay or oral

Answered: Thu, 29 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor