How far apart should two dosages of Prednisone be taken?

Hi - Today I was prescribed prednisone 2 tablets per day 20 mg for Laryngitis with difficulty swallowing. I took the first dose at 9:00am this morning and it opened up my throat so i can swallow without any pain. It’s 2:45am EST now and now my throat is very sore and it’s hard to swallow again. Would I be able to take the next set of prednisone now?
Tue, 19 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The tablets should be taken every
12 hours.So If you have further queries feel free you take one tablet at 9:00 am the other tablet should be taken at 9:00 pm.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.