How effective is using height increasers upto 30years of age?

Respected Sir,
my age is 29, height is 166cm, weight 63 Kgs, i have no chronic or accute dieseases,
I want to know if i can increase my height from 166cm to 175cm or 180cm by using available medicine in the open / international markets,, recently i heard about a product "GLOXI height increaser". they are claiming that their product does work even after the age of puberty like in 30+ ages too,, then i searched for it on internet and read public opinions about this product,, some saying it did not work for two months use and some said it does work as they have used them for a year or not less than six months with twice a day dosage,,

Sir, what do u say about it? should i try this product or what?
will it harm or have any side effects?
will be waiting for your answer,, thanks
Ijaz
Wed, 17 Dec 2014