How effective is taking vertin 16mg for vertigo and labrynth?

Hi i am 29yrs old married with a son aged 5 yrs. i am having severe giddiness problem for the past 5 years. i consulted a ent surgeon took few tests and diagonised with hyper active labrynth and positional vertigo problem and was under medication stemetil 5 mg for 3 months. but still the problem persisted and i consulted a neuro surgeon took an mri brain scan and result was normal. he has asked to take vertin 16 mg which i am taking twice daily. but still i am feeling very much giddi and loosing my balance. even while sleeping i can feel the dizziness. pls advice as i cant do my normal work
Tue, 1 Oct 2019